2021 Kia Sorento Interior Dimensions & Features
The Kia Sorento has truly been brought to a peak by an all-new redesign for the 2021 model year. Available for a starting price of $29,390 MSRP, the 2021 Kia Sorento interior is where this SUV really shines! There’s an ample amount of cargo space as well as interior features that compete with some of the more expensive SUVs out there. Let Kia of Muncie walk you through a guide to the 2021 Kia Sorento interior and its cabin highlights today.
2021 Kia Sorento Interior Passenger Dimensions
Driving through Anderson will be made a little easier with the spacious 2021 Kia Sorento dimensions. From the front row to the third row, drivers and passengers alike will have room to stretch out with the 2021 Sorento’s generous passenger capacity and interior dimensions:
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd Row) — 40.3/39.1/36.8 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd Row) — 41.4/41.7/29.6 inches
2021 Kia Sorento Cargo Space Dimensions
The 2021 Kia Sorento cargo space is rather generous as well. You can maximize efficiency with great features like concealed cargo storage and an available roll-up cargo cover. You’ll enjoy plenty of room for groceries, luggage, and more inside this cavernous Kia SUV, with the option of folding down the second and third rows to maximize the Sorento’s cargo space dimensions:
- Cargo Volume to Third Row — 38.4 cubic feet
- Max Cargo Volume — 75.5 cubic feet
2021 Kia Sorento Standard Interior Features
When you drive in Fishers, you need some great features to ensure that everything goes smoothly. You’ve got YES Essentials cloth upholstery to make your ride look nice, but with these stellar standard interior features inside the 2021 Kia Sorento, you’ll be able to ride in a truly advanced way:
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ allows for access to real-time navigation and access to all your favorite apps and music streaming.
- With 50/50 split-folding third-row seats, you’ll have even more room to get your precious cargo inside your 2021 Kia Sorento.
- When your Kia Smart Key is sensed, the Smart Power Liftgate will open itself for you, which means you won’t have as much trouble loading up the car on those grocery runs.
For other spacious SUV options at a lower price tag, check out our used 3rd-row SUVs at Kia of Muncie.
2021 Kia Sorento Available Interior Upgrades
As if the standard interior features weren’t enough, there are several available 2021 Kia Sorento interior upgrades you can opt for to further elevate your cabin experience. Some of those interior upgrades include:
- Reclining Second-Row Captain’s Chairs — Easily access the third row with the touch of a button or fold the captain’s chairs down to further enhance the Sorento’s cargo capacity.
- 3D-Embossed Genuine Leather Seat Trim — For an additional touch of class, you can upgrade to 3D-embossed leather seating inside the 2021 Sorento.
Buy or lease a Kia Sorento at Kia of Muncie for a price that you’ll love.
Find a Spacious New Kia SUV in Muncie Today
At Kia of Muncie, you can count on us to help you find the new Kia SUV that fits your budget. Browse our selection of new Sorento SUVs for sale in Muncie today, and contact us online to schedule a test drive or learn more about why families all over are choosing the new Sorento as their ride of choice!
More About Kia Sorento Features
The Kia Sorento has truly been brought to a peak by an all-new redesign for the 2021 model year. Available for a starting price of $29,390 MSRP, the 2021 Kia Sorento interior is where this SUV really shines! There’s an ample amount of cargo space as well as interior features that compete with some…
How much can a Kia Sorento tow? When properly equipped, the 2021 Kia Sorento can tow up to 3,500 pounds, allowing you to haul your fishing boat or pop-up camper across Marion with ease. Learn what else the 2021 Kia Sorento is capable of with Kia of Muncie. Then, browse our Sorento inventory online to find…
The upcoming Kia Sorento is getting a new design from top to bottom to enhance your Marion commute. Kia of Muncie has all the latest details on the upcoming vehicle to help you learn as much as you can before it’s released. If you can’t wait for the 2021 Kia Sorento, we still have the 2020…