2022 Kia K5 GT & GT-Line Specs
The upcoming 2022 Kia K5 has Marion drivers excited, and it’s easy to see why. When you get behind the wheel of the new Kia K5, it will be easy to see why people are buzzing. Take a look at the top two trims, the 2022 Kia K5 GT and 2022 Kia K5 GT-Line configurations, with Kia of Muncie to see what you can expect from this vehicle, and visit our dealership to order your very own Kia K5 today.
What Can You Expect From the 2022 Kia K5?
What will the Kia K5 bring to your Anderson drives? Besides one of the most affordable starting prices in its class, the Kia K5 comes with a variety of features and capabilities to help you get more out of every drive whether you’re going to the grocery store or taking a weekend trip. Here are some of the highlights of the 2022 Kia K5:
- Starts at $23,690 MSRP
- 0-60 mph in 5.7 seconds
- Available AWD
- And more!
Curious about what else the Kia K5 has to offer? Read on to learn more about the Kia K5 GT and GT-Line models.
2022 Kia K5 GT vs. GT-Line: What’s the Difference?
When comparing the Kia K5 GT vs. GT-Line, you’ll find that both vehicles offer exceptional performance capabilities and technology features to help make every Fishers drive more enjoyable. Compare the Kia K5 GT vs. GT-Line below:
2022 Kia K5 GT-Line Overview
- $26,090 starting MSRP (FWD)
- $27,690 starting MSRP (AWD)
- 1.6L Turbo 4-Cylinder engine
- 195 lb-ft of Torque
- 180 horsepower
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ integration
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start & Remote Start
- 10.25-inch Touchscreen with Navigation, UVO link, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- 18-inch Alloy Wheels, Gloss Black Machine Finish
- GT-Line Sport Grill, Front, Rear Bumpers, & Gloss Black Rear Spoiler
- GT-Line Cloth & SynTex Seat Trim
- Sport Design Leather -Wrapped Steering Wheel
- LED Multi-Reflector Headlights, Fog Lights, & Rear Lights
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar
- And more!
2022 Kia K5 GT Overview
- $31,090 starting MSRP
- 2.5L Turbo 4-Cylinder engine
- 311 lb-ft of torque
- 290 horsepower
- 8-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission (Wet Type)
- Steering Wheel Mounted Paddle Shifters
- Heated Front Seats
- Optional GT1 package with 12 Speaker Bose Premium Audio System,
- Surround View Monitor (SVM)
- Wireless Phone Charger
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels with Pirelli® P-ZERO™ All-Season Tires
- GT Sport Design with Sport Tuned Suspension
- Panoramic Sunroof with LED Interior Lighting
- SynTex Seating Material with Sport Front Bucket Seats
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat
- And more!
Can’t decide between the Kia K5 GT and GT-Line? Visit Kia of Muncie to order your very own model and see how much you can save with our new vehicle specials.
Find Your New Kia K5 at Kia of Muncie
Contact us to order your Kia K5 GT or GT-Line and change the way you drive forever. We look forward to helping you get behind the Kia K5 model that best suits your performance demands!
Recent News From Kia of Muncie
If you’re looking to make a transition from a solely gas-powered vehicle to an electric vehicle (EV), the new 2021 Kia Niro is an excellent option. When you opt for the Niro, you can travel throughout Muncie with increased efficiency and without the worry that this vehicle can’t power through your travels. Can the…
The upcoming 2022 Kia K5 has Marion drivers excited, and it’s easy to see why. When you get behind the wheel of the new Kia K5, it will be easy to see why people are buzzing. Take a look at the top two trims, the 2022 Kia K5 GT and 2022 Kia K5 GT-Line…
The Kia Carnival is the newest addition to the Kia family, but not too many people have yet seen what’s inside this all-new minivan! Take a tour inside the upcoming 2022 Kia Carnival with Kia of Muncie to see how you can take your next Marion weekend road trip in style. Then, visit our dealership to…