2017 Kia Sorento vs. 2017 Soul vs. 2017 Sportage vs. 2017 Sedona
Kia has a great many vehicles where style and substance form a perfect marriage. Whether you like sedans like the 2017 Kia Optima or hybrids like the 2017 Kia Niro, we're flying higher than ever. If you turn your attention to the 2017 Kia SUV/crossover and minivan class, we have four popular models that we'd like to compare to show you the versatility and features of each.
That would be the:
- 2017 Kia Soul: A crossover with the cargo room of an SUV at 61.3 cubic feet, the fuel economy (28 combined MPG) and handling of a sedan, and a boxy style that is utterly fun and totally Kia.
- 2017 Kia Sportage: A redesigned small SUV with power to tow up to 2,000 pounds, an SX Turbo trim option with 240 horsepower, and a more expressive design, with added MPG and cargo space from 2016.
- 2017 Kia Sorento: The stalwart midsize SUV of the Kia line, with seven trim options (most which can go off-road), safety features that garnered an IIHS Top Safety Pick, three rows of room, and up to 290 HP.
- 2017 Kia Sedona: The minivan of the Kia line, with 142 cubic feet for cargo room, available second-row lounge seats, award-winning comfort and performance, plus 276 HP.
|2017 Soul||2017 Sportage||Model||2017 Sorento||2017 Sedona|
|Crossover||Small SUV||Vehicle Class||Midsize SUV||Minivan|
|26, 31||23, 30||Top MPG (city, hwy)||21, 28||18, 25|
|130 to 201||181 to 240||Horsepower||185 to 290||276|
|11||8||Exterior Color Options||9||9|
|61.3||60.1||Cargo Room (cubic ft.)||73.5||142.0|
|No, but was from 2010 to 2016||Yes||IIHS Top Safety Pick?||Yes||Yes|
Whatever Your Needs May Be, Kia's Crossovers, SUVs & Minivan Deliver
Bottom line, there's a Kia crossover, SUV or minivan for any driving need, so if you've already seen their horsepower rating, towing power and fuel economy in the chart we've provided, then here's some great features that they all share:
- Available UVO3 eServices with voice-command navigation, streaming audio, access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 8GB for music, more.
- Industry's longest warranty with 10 years or 100,000 miles limited powertrain coverage and 5 years or 60,000 miles bumper-to-bumper coverage.
- Youthful, playful "tiger nose" front grille.
- Savings: $400 for every new vehicle with the Kia Military Discount (see salesperson for details), and Uber driver discounts starting at $500 for models like the 2017 Soul and upwards of $2,000 for the 2016 Sedona.
Whichever vehicle you prefer, we have it for you with friendly service and nice savings at Kia of Muncie, 6732 Hometown Blvd. in Muncie IN, which is also about 20 miles away from Anderson, and a short drive from Indianapolis and the surrounding area. For more information about our inventory, please call us at (765) 273-6222 or come see us in person to test drive a model today.